Monday, June 30, 2014

Syracuse University supports Military with "retraining" efforts

     I have just been accepted to a training program paid for by JP Morgan Chase and hosted by Syracuse University. The program is called the Veterans Career Transition Program or VCTP. The purpose of the program is to help military Veterans and their spouses codify their experience with an industry certification or train them for transition into the civilian workforce.
     Rather than restate what is on their website, I will simply post the link to their program "one pager." As I go through the program, I will blog about my experience. Please pass this along to anyone you know who is a Veteran or the spouse of a Veteran..
   
     P.S. I have decided to pursue my PMP certification since I have performed that role for years but never too that leap to certification.

2 comments: