Friday, April 18, 2014

AIDE 2014: Emily steps up her game!


     Are you going to be in the Huntington, WV area next week? If so, stop by the Appalachian Institute of Digital Evidence annual conference. What you will get is a week long training and presentation conference that only costs $60. This will be my 3rd time to attend and I am proud to say, my 2nd time selected to speak. This time I will be sharing the stage with my daughter Emily. We will be giving a first hand account of building and deploying a RachelPi educational computer to Kenya. In addition to this, we will give an update of our return trip.

     Check out the AIDE website at www.appyide.org What you will find is an organization dedicated to forensics, e-discovery, and Information Security.

     I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment