Friday, August 9, 2013

Thanks Irongeek!!!

     I had the honor of assisting Irongeek (Adrian) with video capture at BSides Las Vegas last week. Not only did it get me a free badge to the event, it reinforced a lesson I learned years ago: The more you help others, the more you get in return. Volunteering at BSides connected me with a whole new group of friends as well as solidified my friendship with those I had met before.

   
Irongeek ButtonToday I added Irongeek's RSS feed to my blog. His feed/website hosts videos from many conferences (BSides Las Vegas, BSides Boston, AIDE, Outerz0ne, and Notacon to name a few), InfoSec articles (Raspberry Pi recipes, How I Got Pwned, and I2P/Tor workshot notes) , and a host of other information. Please check it out regularly and don't forget to click on his sponsored links (he does get a few pennies when you do).

No comments:

Post a Comment