Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ugh! Another blogger!


   I have had some interesting conversations lately with friends, friends of friends, social media "friends", and "friends" of social media "friends". In each of these instances, the social media application used was not sufficient for me to fully elaborate on my beliefs and actually left me frustrated. Hence the newest blog of no significance in the sea of the insignificant.

   Just as a bad SunOS experience made me swear-off any *nix flavored OS (horrible mistake on my part), a bad experience blogging resulted in me not contributing to my industry for years (probably good since I am more mature in my thinking process now).

   I plan to use this platform to bore you with my ideas of Information Security, regulations and standards, and just about anything else that peaks MY interests. If you know me, you know that there will be plenty of self-deprecation, jocularity, and shenanigans (all with a point of course). You will also see me give credit for constructive criticism and you may even see me change my mind after a healthy debate.

   As usual, the disclaimer: The ideas presented in this blog are my own and do not necessarily represent the ideas of my employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment